Options

Still locked out since Thursday

extremesharks5334extremesharks5334 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
even though I have had Customer Service say my account is unlocked twice, I still am locked out. It says invalid name password and when I try to reset password the email never comes. I’m starting to think I will never be back

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Are you certain that when you created your account you typed your email address correctly? Also, check your spam folder to make sure the password request emails are not ending up there.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I did confirm that and do not have a spam folder I also tried another linked email and they said it was invalid so I’m sure I have the right email
  • Options
    Hmm, so it sounds like the issue is not that your account is locked, but that your password is incorrect. I would contact support and let them know that you are attempting to retrieve your password and it is not coming to your email, as the "locked"/"unlocked" account does not appear to be your current issue.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    mitchdavenport3mitchdavenport3 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The same thing happened to me even though I had the correct email & password.

Ultimately I had to give GLU a new email that has never been associated with another account to link with my current account. They supplied a default password and then I was able to get back in.

The whole process took about 5 days to fix. Hang in there but they should be able to get you back up. I was disappointed not to be credited for missed club rewards, investment/stadium gold, and some of the '7 days of awesome' global gifts but what can you do.
  • Options
    yankees1ciayankees1cia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I finally got in this morning after a full week of emails and writing to myself in customer service.  Juan is the man.  My Facebook didn’t link and then it took 4 emails before I was able to get in. I got the same error message as you.  Actually, error wasn’t even spelled correctly at the top message.  Good luck to you.  Also, potm boxes gave me cash and no potm.  
  • Options
    Finally in!
  • Options

Finally in!

Whew, happy to hear it!
    Proud TSB VIP!