Options

Wtf Glu!!

robcawleyrobcawley Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
So once again Glu you have made this weekend event absolutely worthless. The only way anyone can compete is if you drop a ton of cash to get a shit player you are gonna drop come Monday. What do you do for your players. Literally everyone one in our club is out of the event cause they don’t have any bonus players. Take a look at your global chat. We are not the only one who are pissed.  You guys suck. Bad!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Weekend Player Box: 20 players and 4 XP prizes. I tried 8 times and got nothing but XP, worse, mostly purple xp. How's that for random luck?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    10% odds for a player is ridiculous. If the odds were 30% or higher, I might consider it.
  • Options
    MikeyW38MikeyW38 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was literally about to make the same post! Not only are they making you pay for a box of crap players, their also making the odds ridiculous! I understand the concept that they need money but this is just bullshit! 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

10% odds for a player is ridiculous. If the odds were 30% or higher, I might consider it.

It's usually worse than 10%, often 2.5% or 4%, so that's why I'm particularly bummed out today... and the OP about bonus points being entirely based on the box certainly makes it more challenging if you don't pony up to get a player or two
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I got no problem dropping cash for some bonus guys but im not gonna soend 100$ for one player who i really wont even use after the weekend... i gave up at 11 boxes
  • Options
    Dsizzle31Dsizzle31 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Agree. This is clearly a bad weekend event. They usually throw you a bone by giving some bonuses for regular players on certain teams. With this weekend bonus being 100% from the box, many players are just saying forget it,
  • Options
    modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Agreed, I popped for 2 boxes and they gave 1 free and all XP...that sucks
  • Options
    fdrx7fdrx7 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Got a player after 3 boxes :expressionless: