World Series Event?

TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
For those who have played the 17 version, did they have a special event/box for the Series? If so, what kind of mystery box was it?
Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL

Comments

• TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yes they did special bonuses and boxes for the WS, and playoffs too if I recall correctly. Basically just what you're seeing now with the boosted bonus players and bonus points. Then the daily gifts were geared toward those specific teams. It was neat but nothing great. Maybe they'll kick it up a notch this year... But the way things have been going the last couple weeks I guess we should just be happy if things work correctly. :D
  • TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Yes they did special bonuses and boxes for the WS, and playoffs too if I recall correctly. Basically just what you're seeing now with the boosted bonus players and bonus points. Then the daily gifts were geared toward those specific teams. It was neat but nothing great. Maybe they'll kick it up a notch this year... But the way things have been going the last couple weeks I guess we should just be happy if things work correctly. :D

So was it better or worse than the all star event? I mean, all star boxes were pretty sweet at the time.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    Probably about the same I'd say, maybe a bit better when it was finally narrowed down to 2 teams. I remember versions of Verlander, Correa, and Altuve that were pretty good.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The best ones came after the world series. They released world series trophy special edition primes last year which were great. The George Springer one was also the prize of the 1st VIP Gauntlet this year.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022