Fan reward suggestion

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
why not use one of the 5 star bonus players as the 10k fan reward and prime bonus player at 20k. It guarantees people don’t get screwed when the drop money on the weekend boxes. It’s sucks not knowing who you get at the 10k or 20k tiers because you could get screwed with a garbage prime or someone you already have.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    ^This! Such a good suggestion! People would definitely be more apt to spend gold if they knew they were going to get something worthwhile. Nothing worse then spending $200 real dollars worth of gold and ending up with no usable players.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    100% awesome suggestion. Id be spending gold this weekend if that was the case. Last 2 prime picks ive pulled from the fan rewards were the arenado i already had so i took this weekend off after getting screwed on the weekend boxes
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Come on Glu make it happen
  • TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I am in complete agreement with this idea, but I see one problem. Let's see three boxes in, you pull the featured 20k prime reward. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to buy anymore boxes since I already got something really good and saving for the next weekend was much more ideal. Glu needs to make money, so adding featured players would just convince some people, potentially people who spend big bucks, to spend less. Just my two cents.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    This is a great suggestion
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!