Options

Stringbean

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
So I got stringbean in the free box. I've tried changing him around what's the best place to put him to get him to play? The only reliever I have that's better is Chapman. 

Comments

• Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Put him at RP1. Then make all your pitchers and relievers bronze 1stars-3stars. Putting him at RP1 with those kinds of pitchers will make him replace pretty quickly and play pretty much every inning. You can use energy drinks to refresh his overall. Sure, you might lose more games due to a strong lack of pitching. But a game won can rack up a hell of a lot of points. But if you want to win consistently, SM/CL are pretty much the same position. He will play for only an inning.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Tenwethe said:
    Put him at RP1. Then make all your pitchers and relievers bronze 1stars-3stars. Putting him at RP1 with those kinds of pitchers will make him replace pretty quickly and play pretty much every inning. You can use energy drinks to refresh his overall. Sure, you might lose more games due to a strong lack of pitching. But a game won can rack up a hell of a lot of points. But if you want to win consistently, SM/CL are pretty much the same position. He will play for only an inning.
    Thank you for your advice. I did just what you said and now I auto play until inning 6 then sub him in then auto the rest been getting about 130k for just him. 
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I played my guy after the 6th inning, and got 3 good innings with or without energy drinks. Was easier after nabbing a second bonus RP. 2 innings with one and 1 with the other. Was getting 200-300k a game.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I used same strategy for the last... 3 weekends. Got reliever as bonuses guy every week . Putting in 2 stars for ALL your pitchers . Starters and relievers . Then place in this case string bean at RP1... I autoplay the whole thing . He almost always pitches at least 3 innings . Often more then that . (The lower rated the starters and relievers the better your chances of getting more innings out of your bonus guy ) I was landing 400k games almost every game .