Mystery solved...

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
The bonus boxes are paying out for iphone ios user quite well this weekend. Android users are failing miserably in their attempts to secure a bonus player.

Its an attempt by glu to appease all the iphone users they've been unintentionally screwing for weeks. So no matter how you slice it, they constantly find a way to screw over a large portion of their users. They cant even get the apology makeup right. 

If im wrong, why is facebook, global, and clubs filled with ios users that scored players in a few boxes like normal. But android users are around 0-20 or 1-30 in their attempts?
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I'm on IOS. I got screwed over. Most of my club also got screwed. I doubt that the device's platform plays a part in box odds.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • PillcosbyPillcosby Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Ageed. I’m also on iOS and can’t seem to pull anything recently to save my life.
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    iOS user with three different phones. Combined I spent over 25k gold so far, got one nickname player...I don’t agree with your theory man. 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    0-23 myself. iphone user 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    android user and got crap. Lots of speculations its all dumb. Enough with the complaining already.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Im 2-36 on ios my 2 pulls were both the conductor. 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Android user here, best box I've gone at yet. Sale twice, lindor, fry and shaw in 18 pulls. Didn't try yesterday though, all from today. I think that had something to do with it.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I don't think this is an iphone/android issue. The odds are the same for everyone.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    the pull ratio sucked for everyone in my club. I was 2 for first 30, and 6 for last 20 (2 duplicates). 22k gold spent.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Something was off. Never been 20 boxes deep in 500 boxes and whiffed...
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I have plenty of people in my club with Androids that got some really good pulls
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ditto. Just luck of the draw. Some were good and some were bad. It happens.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    The bonus boxes are paying out for iphone ios user quite well this weekend. Android users are failing miserably in their attempts to secure a bonus player.

Its an attempt by glu to appease all the iphone users they've been unintentionally screwing for weeks. So no matter how you slice it, they constantly find a way to screw over a large portion of their users. They cant even get the apology makeup right. 

If im wrong, why is facebook, global, and clubs filled with ios users that scored players in a few boxes like normal. But android users are around 0-20 or 1-30 in their attempts?
    I went 2-41 on weekend boxes 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I doubt it's device specific... I'm on an iPhone and didn't get a single player in the last 6 boxes I pulled from over the weekend.