Options

Bonus Points Are A Joke!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
This is a joke by GLU...250pts... Wow even 500 was bad enough. This is sad and pathetic. All my loyalty is out the window and I am not alone here. First you change the ranking systems without notice... use to be top 100 now its only top 25. My club worked all week getting top 100 and now we got nothing for the weekend. Now you guys pull this non-sense for points. You wont be seeing a penny more from me and many others, this is a good way to lose your users. Good job GLU, this was the last straw for me, totally fed up and pissed. You think because you released a prime player box that justifies changing everything.... Big whoop, 2.5% chance of getting one. Everything you guys are doing is going to tank this game we all love to play. Huge disappointment and you will see the affects of your actions... check your inboxes. People are pissed.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I agree that it's rough in 2018 right now, but it's a long season and you know prime and legend players will be re-introduced as well as point increase. 
  • Options
    They expect us all to spend even more money then we already do. The least they can do is provide a response but they dont even do that. This was the last straw for me, any good graces it out the window cause they just dont give a crap. I will take my money elsewhere. Such a solid game being tarnished by people who dont know a thing about baseball or providing customer support. We had our VIPs even message support and they had no idea what we were taking about when we told them they changed the ranking system without notice. So know they only reward the top 25 with accolodes.. when it was always top 100. Such a joke. Busted our butts all week getting top 100 each event to get rewarded with a big **** you by GLU. Thanks for the great service and support GLU. You lost me as a user and customer. Many more will follow.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    You don't have to spend money as hard as it is not to sometimes. The accolades change is a bad change due to the fact that those same top clubs week in and week out just get even more of an edge over all of us. If there was absolutely no way they could get away with whatever it is they do it would really level the playing field for the top 25 accolades.
  • Options
    They did this to reward there top paying customers. Top 25... every week same groups. Just waiting for my account to get removed by GLU. They dont like seeing people upset so they delete posts so others wont see. They did this on twitter and Facebook when people didnt get their PROMISED gifts for switching over. Lots of people still have not got them. So they delete the post and pretend nothing happened. People are not stupid GLU.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I think they are still working on the kinks. It will all work out at the end. I also didn't get my crossover gift. Hoping for something soon. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I agree that it's rough in 2018 right now, but it's a long season and you know prime and legend players will be re-introduced as well as point increase. 
    I totally agree with you 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    They don't care as long as people keep spending money. To them if people spend then why care about the user experience. I love this game, worked our butts off all week in every event to crack top 100 to find out they changed the ranking to only top 25 without notice. Its been top 100 for years.

– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    This is probably the one thing I'm against right now since it will create less interest in the clubs that didn't gather the needed accolades to compete for a major position.
  • Options
    RichmondBravesRichmondBraves Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    This weekend was a big bust for me. Bought weekend box 7 times and only xp came from each box. This is the first weekend that there's no bonus for certain teams, have to buy a player to participate basically. Forced to spend money just to compete. Total rip off, $ hungry much?
    Miss the RBraves..
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Worse yet we paid a lot of cash for players we didnt get, just to see 50,000 other guys recieved one for free 3hrs or 1day later. Why have us buy them and not get one? Just so they can give them away to others as "gifts"? My 18 boxes paid for 18 other guys free players i guess?
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".