WOH

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
just curious, how do clubs score so many points so quickly in walk of hero?  It’s two minutes into the event and clubs have over half a million in points.  Even when I auto play I can’t through a round in two minutes.

Comments

• 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Three in my club already had Mr. Smile from the weekend box. It's just the luck of already have a Super Bonus player.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Correct. If you already have the bonus player (which many do from the weekend event), you can manually play, go to extra innings, and put up upwards of half a million points per round. If the player was not previously released, then such high points from the start would be suspicious.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    What is Mr. Smile's max? Wondering if it is worth the gold & XP to chase him. Having Diaz & Vasquez as the last two will definitely eat up some gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    410max
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Thanks buddy. Guess it's not worth it then as I already have Correa maxed and not worth wasting the XP for just 5 more points. I know he is a switch hitter but at 410 max he wouldn't give me any advantage in WOH anyway as he would not face the last two pitchers.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    nope
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    This is what I'm working with this week. Let's see how it goes. Lol
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    does anybody know this week's pitching matchups for 5.7 - 5.10?
    5.9 POM Diaz & 5.10 POM Vasquez. Didn't pay attention to the rest as they were easy but I believe "Conductor" was up there too.

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Houmy said:

5.9 POM Diaz & 5.10 POM Vasquez. Didn't pay attention to the rest as they were easy but I believe "Conductor" was up there too.

Thanks! I just got destroyed by Vasquez's nasty sliders. I see they removed the baserunner on first, too. This is going to be a tough one.
    Went through them again so here is 5.7-5.10: 5.7 Conductor, 5.8 POM Greinke, 5.9 POM Diaz & 5.10 POM Vasquez.

• jaseyelninojaseyelnino Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If anyone needs advice on how not to spend all of the gold you have to your name on Vasquez, I'm not the guy to ask..
    "I'm a naughty little screen tapper" - Me
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I still can't get anything but sliders from Diaz. I thought this week I'd get a break from that MF-er.

Question for cyclers - do you typically just restart until you win once you reach 5.10 or play every half hour and try to take advantage of the video restart? I'm usually the latter but this week having trouble even making it to 5.10.
    @midnightmarauder as far as restarting goes to me it really depends on my mood on that day. I usually restart 2-4 times and then give up on restarts and try to cycle without them. Finally got it done today in the 11th inning.

@houmy how many restarts and what batter (with rating/point value, if you don't mind...)?
    @midnightmarauder with the video restart it took me 5 restarts (for a player I don't really need but I was really bored today) and below is my roster. I used Judge on 5.10 as he is a righty.

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I should have stayed gold.  I have Soto at 344 power and can’t beat the last guy.
    big mistake moving levels 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I did it, I finally did it :smiley:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It was tougher this week but I only needed the video boost and 3 tries to beat Vasquez with Prime Altuve who would normally be my third or fourth best hitter but best right handed bat due to his skill.  Chris Taylor my shortstop since March 29th finally goes to the bench I’m really happy right now.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m not sure what’s going on today I went undefeated playing extra innings 2 times from start to 5.8 before I lost once today.  Playing through looking for my 2nd cycle Jose Berrios at 4.10 is channeling Edwin Diaz (3-57 against him last 3 weeks).  Kinda really frustrating lol.
    @houmy - man I tried the exact same Judge and also Altuve... ended up playing 5 rounds myself and saw one fastball the entire time (for a home run, 1-5 best score I could muster). SMH. And I actually could have used him LOL.