Options

Buying boxes through announcements

nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
Does anyone else's view button not do anything when you click to buy a special box? I was going to buy some nickname boxes this weekend but couldn't get anything to pop up. I guess Glu finally doesn't want my money lol

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Some of us have had problems with any and all view buttons for those $20 player boxes, it's been suggested to do an uninstall/reinstall of the game and will probably fix it. I need to do the same
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    just go to upgrade and or offer they there son
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Mostly yes and sometimes no, depends on the deal... you also have to wait a bit for it to show up under upgrades
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    It didn't show up at all under upgrades and I haven't gotten any offer of any kind for a few weeks now. I'm afraid to uninstall because I don't want to lose my team
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @nadeezy I had the same issue a while back and a fresh install fixed it. You should only reinstall at your own risk though and make sure you have connected your account through email or Facebook first. I didn't have any issues getting back in but as I am sure you've seen on the forum some had issues not being able to log back in.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022