Bonus points not enabled for today's sprint event

mitchdavenport3mitchdavenport3 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Bonus points are not enabled for today's sprint event right now.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Close and restart your app. They are working fine.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • mitchdavenport3mitchdavenport3 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    They started showing up about 50 min into the event. I restarted a few times during that time period without success.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

They started showing up about 50 min into the event. I restarted a few times during that time period without success.

Hmmm, very strange. I noticed they weren't showing up at the start, restarted my device, and instantly they started showing.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Same here for me. They almost never work right away if your app was already open before the event started so I always force restart after event has started and started getting bonus points right way a minute into the event. On the same topic I knew there was a reason I kept All Star Lester back when I got him during All Star week. Had him on inactive as I didn't need him until now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've experienced the same a couple of times where even after doing the restart a couple of times, bonus points don't come until maybe 30 mins to an hour later. .. @Houmy if I remember you had just about every allstar pitcher they put out, so it wouldn't be right to break up the set and not keep them all lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers you are right about that. It seemed the GLU gods were on my side during the All Star break as every box I opened gave me a pitcher and at that point pitching was the only thing I lacked. Altogether I got 7 pitchers from those boxes and DH Martinez (Still bronze 1 inactive). I got

John Lester (was bronze 1 inactive until today, now Gold max)
    Gerrit Cole
    Miles Mikolas
    Patrick Corbin
    Blake Treinen
    Brad Hand
    Edwin Diaz

Still use Cole & Corbin as regular starters and other 3 are Primes now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022