Game crashing

TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Haven’t been able to play any games for weekend event. I got three bonus players for the event.. When I try to play a game, it loads to 88% then the game crashes every time. This has been happening for two hours so far.. Some of the members in my club seem to be having this issue also...

Comments

• TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Okay, most of my members can’t play a game. Because of this we have lost first place and are now into fourth place.. Nothing we can do about it.. 
  • HydrabobHydrabob Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Mine just started freezing at 10%, closed app restarted and froze at 37%. When I finally got it to work, videos would freeze. Even froze when I was loading into a game. :(
  • TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    I've had random reboots on Android the last couple days but nothing too crazy. iOS is giving me fits in season mode. Usually 2-3 of the games I try to autoplay will cause the app to crash, then I have to restart it and it'll let me finish the game.
  • MDTerps42MDTerps42 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My game has been crashing pretty much every other time that I try to play a game, or resume a game against another player.  App crashes and I try again and it works. Then the next time I try, crashes again. It’s getting really frustrating...9
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Are all of you on Android devices? I’m not having any issues on iPhone. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • TheJew18TheJew18 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I have 3 bonus players. Shortly after making this post I tried deleting game and reinstalling. Now I can’t get my account back. It can’t link the Facebook. Customer service is taking forever to respond. Spent $80 this weekend on boxes to get 3 players that I haven’t gotten to use yet.. ridiculous..
  • MDTerps42MDTerps42 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Are all of you on Android devices? I’m not having any issues on iPhone. 
    I am on iPhone.  Still having issues with the game crashing, particularly when I try to play a game with certain players, it crashes every single time. The Customer service people have not yet responded.