Options

EPIC Moments Fraud

rodno07rodno07 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Anyone else come across the issue where glu dont let you get the third option? I haven't seen it as a pic in 10 pulls thats 5 days straight! They practically force you to use your epic coins. Im just venting im pretty sure most of ya'll dont care lol.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    False, I know 5 people that got him with 4 days left to go. Just wait till the last day before u try. He is only a 385max. If your within 100pts its doable with coins.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    With 2 1/2 days to go this is the closest I've come to getting one with just 200 cy young points short. The kicker is that I already have him maxed though so it'll be useless. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I've only seen the all star points once and i got it lucky which was 500 points.  I got matt kemp last time within 100 points was able to get him with a couple coins.  
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Same lol no luck. I always hope for the alternate prizes though, primes are too costly (290k is a bit much)

• Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Definitely possible, I pulled big sexy with a few days to spare. Couldn’t believe it because in two years have only got close once. Occasionally pulled a nice pile of gold or exp, but this time with 15 coins tops and free video picks lightning struck. 
  • Options
    Best I ever had was in 17. Pulled my first prime Pujols from one of the picks and can't remember if it was during a moment's event to get players or one of the in between times where we just got free picks for xp/cash/gold. Had never seen the picks paying out an actual player before that but did notice the picks I didn't select showing players as well later on.

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've done well on it so far, got Kemp on two teams, got big sexy a couple days ago and am close for getting him again, and before anyone makes another remark about them being low level primes, we know, we either just want the thrill of winning something, want the particular player for the fun of it (Big Sexy for example) or have a need to improve... I have Kemp and a low level prime Posey that are 1 point difference in their overall and both are valuable to me until I can get someone better. Yes Prime XP is challenging to get, but so is standing still a challenge. If I get lucky and pull someone like Lowrie (basically an allstar level guy with a skill) I'm happier then hell...just doesn't happen often, so I take what I can get. Anyway, just wanted to share that perspective but also don't mean to start a different discussion about it. :smile:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Last time when it was Kemp, I got him with 5 days left, probably just unlucky 
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I got both Kemp and Sexy by using my epic coins and alternating my selections wisely. I also got both with days to spare. 
  • Options
    @Sandpipers is right, a free prime is still a prime that could help your team. Now on the matter of him being a low level prime he is still performing superbly.

• Options
    Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Best I ever had was in 17. Pulled my first prime Pujols from one of the picks and can't remember if it was during a moment's event to get players or one of the in between times where we just got free picks for xp/cash/gold. Had never seen the picks paying out an actual player before that but did notice the picks I didn't select showing players as well later on.
    I had the same exact thing happen to me in 17.  Prime Pujols from a pick.  I took a screen shot of the pull and for a couple months I responded with it to a guy in my office when he asked me a question over text.  Obviously he plays the game as well.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Wow, that's some kind of pick!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I got him today - ONLY,  after 600 gold spent (3 picks) as I had used up my epic coins only to come up short by just 20 points.  
    HRS4YESHUA
  • Options
    Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I was able to get him the other day.. It was funny almost. I used a bunch of coins trying for other players but only 5 on him and got lucky I guess.
  • Options
    Dignans1 said: hi
    Houmy said:
    I had the same exact thing happen to me in 17.  Prime Pujols from a pick.  I took a screen shot of the pull and for a couple months I responded with it to a guy in my office when he asked me a question over text.  Obviously he plays the game as well.
    Now thats what glu need to get back to. After I made this post i finally got the results twice in a row didnt pick in my favor. BOOOOO