Options

Season series gold unlock amount decrease with time

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Seems crazy that the 150 gold to unlock a season series at 8 hours is still 150 gold with seconds left.
There are 480 minutes between each series, making the value of 1 gold every 3.2 minutes . If the gold decreased every 16 minutes by 5 gold, it would be a lot more attractive with an hour to go spending a little gold to play the next series. Especially when you are in the playoff rounds and you want to get through them to get the rewards.
I would likely spend 15 or 20 gold with an hour left to start the next series than I would 150 gold. Or 5 gold with 16 or less minutes left. Etc.
I am no coder or developer, but I have seen this done in other games. Seems it would make sense for this section of TSB18.
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Nice suggestion. Many apps implement similar features into their coding, so I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to pull off. Most players most likely don't pay the steep gold cost to unlock the next series, but at decreasing price points, I'm sure many would.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ArmpitastrosArmpitastros Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Agree 100%. Especially when there is an hour left and I want to go to bed. I would gladly pay but certainly not 150.
  • Options
    colesyycolesyy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Great idea.