Penalized for scoring too many points!

BLADESRBLADESR Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
GLU JUST SHUT DOWN A PLAYER IN MY CLUB BECAUSE HE WAS SCORING TOO MANY POINTS! ACCUSED HIM OF USING SOFTWARE WHEN HE CLEARLY SPENT MONEY ON THE GAME AND HAD THE BONUS PLAYERS FOR THE BONUS GAME EVENT TODAY! THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BS IVE EVER SEEN! OUR CLUB WAS IN FIRST PLACE AND WAS JUST ROBBED BECAUSE OF THIS! IF SOMEONE FROM GLU IS READING THIS! I WANT THIS RESOLVED BECORE THE EVENT ENDS AND THE POINTS BACK ON THE BOARD! THIS IS FLAT OUT CRIMINAL. THE MAN SPENDS BIG MONEY ON THIS GAME AND IS REWARDED LIKE THIS! HELL NO! WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS. HIS USER NAME IS PEVIL! PUT HIS POINTS BACK NOW!

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    OUCH
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    That’s rough.. if he has a statement or bank report showing that he paid I’m sure he could send them a picture of it as proof of payment.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BLADESR said:

GLU JUST SHUT DOWN A PLAYER IN MY CLUB BECAUSE HE WAS SCORING TOO MANY POINTS! ACCUSED HIM OF USING SOFTWARE WHEN HE CLEARLY SPENT MONEY ON THE GAME AND HAD THE BONUS PLAYERS FOR THE BONUS GAME EVENT TODAY! THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BS IVE EVER SEEN! OUR CLUB WAS IN FIRST PLACE AND WAS JUST ROBBED BECAUSE OF THIS! IF SOMEONE FROM GLU IS READING THIS! I WANT THIS RESOLVED BECORE THE EVENT ENDS AND THE POINTS BACK ON THE BOARD! THIS IS FLAT OUT CRIMINAL. THE MAN SPENDS BIG MONEY ON THIS GAME AND IS REWARDED LIKE THIS! HELL NO! WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS. HIS USER NAME IS PEVIL! PUT HIS POINTS BACK NOW!

If he scored more than 2mill in a game(abusing the reliever), that gets flagged and he'll instantly be jailed. If that was the case, they'll fix it for him, but it may take some time.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BLADESRBLADESR Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    He had both versions of Yelich and both players of the week. Which he got with the money and gold he spent. They are basically robbing him and our club. He has all his iTunes purchase history 
  • spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    DFBB said:

BLADESR said:

If he scored more than 2mill in a game(abusing the reliever), that gets flagged and he'll instantly be jailed. If that was the case, they'll fix it for him, but it may take some time.
    I'm surprised I didn't get jailed during Royale yesterday then lol I was throwing papa frita 4-6 innings a game sometimes even 7 lol I scored over a million on quite a few games
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BLADESR said:

He had both versions of Yelich and both players of the week. Which he got with the money and gold he spent. They are basically robbing him and our club. He has all his iTunes purchase history 

I won't pretend to know the details, but spending and cheating are far from mutually exclusive.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Question: what’s the benefit of scoring that many runs?
  • shara123shara123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The penalty for too many points can also be used by leagues that do not allow substitutions or by leagues that only allow a limited number of players on the field at one time (such as seven players, three of whom are substitutes). quordle