Options

New ATG coming and Ted Williams' Bday was yesterday....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Coincidence?? I call it fate! Here's hoping! :smile:
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Sorry buddy, your wrong this time... Have a look!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    mickey!!!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nope not happening. Until a few days ago I would have jumped on it but seeing that the game is impossible to have fun with these days even if I get MM it still wouldn't help.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

Nope not happening. Until a few days ago I would have jumped on it but seeing that the game is impossible to have fun with these days even if I get MM it still wouldn't help.

I haven't been as active lately, but did I miss something?
  • Options
    They should've at least gave Mickey the RISP bonus boost. Oh well. Still good.
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Houmy
    yeah man, what’s up?!?! 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nothing serious but seems like GLU is making it so that no matter what kind of effort and funds you have already put into creating a great team all your efforts have been pointless and you have to spend every single day.

They've made WOH pretty much impossible to cycle for the past 3 weeks unleas you spend a certain amount of gold on restarts and now the bonus players get extra multipliers in cvc. 

It doesn't really matter any longer how much time, effort and money you've put into building a contender as with every event you don't have a shot if you don't buy new players. Didn't use to be like that. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Nothing serious but seems like GLU is making it so that no matter what kind of effort and funds you have already put into creating a great team all your efforts have been pointless and you have to spend every single day.

They've made WOH pretty much impossible to cycle for the past 3 weeks unleas you spend a certain amount of gold on restarts and now the bonus players get extra multipliers in cvc. 

It doesn't really matter any longer how much time, effort and money you've put into building a contender as with every event you don't have a shot if you don't buy new players. Didn't use to be like that. 

Yup. And it’s not going to change. I’m in too deep to quit this year, but I won’t be back next year. 
  • Options
    That was well put. It didn’t used to be that way. Like this weekend, GLU created Labor Day players. As you said, you have to spend more to compete. Last weekend it was the nicknames. I have a lineup of 12 legends and they basically don’t score major points. Frustrating!
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    @Houmy 

I been getting frustrated with WOH as well. It used to be my favorite event by far, but now it feels like it is mostly about luck when you get to the last pitcher at 5.10. Having a top legend doesn’t really help much if all they throw is unhittable curveballs. Having a strong roster has helped me get to 5.10 more often, but I feel like it is mostly luck to get the right pitch sequence. Batter rating and player skill should matter more than luck at the end. Mantle would be awesome to have, but even he can’t hit the curveball.
  • Options
    Maybe someone can correct me here, I heard the ATG are able to hit those curve balls. Only heard from word of mouth as I dont have one or seen anyone with one use him to confirm.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87

not with much consistency. I have Ruth and Mays. 
  • Options
    lol well dam! That sucks to hear.
    there goes my hope then. I beat verlander at like 11pm after trying all day and spending 5k gold with no luck early on. Beat him in the end with video restart. Like all you said, all pitch sequence.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I dropped the same