Options

Priority service member

nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
Does anyone know anything about being a priority service member? Everytime I submit something to CS it says the message has been upgraded to priority service

Comments

• Options
    Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Are you a VIP? That’d be my guess if you are.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    nadeezy said:

Does anyone know anything about being a priority service member? Everytime I submit something to CS it says the message has been upgraded to priority service

I receive the same message every time I submit a ticket also, and no @Trajan117 it has nothing to do with being VIP, it's not the same message and plenty of people I know get it, some don't but I don't know why
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I'm not a VIP. I even asked them to verify cause I'm a priority service member
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I believe it's because you are a valued customer, who most likely had had an issue in the past. I am guessing it also had something to do with being active in the forums and possibly other areas of media, also how you respond to any concerns like if you are polite. Again I am not sure but would make sense with all of the above, plus if you spend money on the app, I am sure that has something to do with it as well 
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I believe it's because you are a valued customer, who most likely had had an issue in the past. I am guessing it also had something to do with being active in the forums and possibly other areas of media, also how you respond to any concerns like if you are polite. Again I am not sure but would make sense with all of the above, plus if you spend money on the app, I am sure that has something to do 
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Same not vip but upgraded mail priority some how.
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    It probably has with you spending money but just not enough to get VIP.