Was playing a few prime games...

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
I was playing some prime games and in my last two games I played against the Cubs and Yankees, both teams comprised all of those respective two teams’ players.  I don’t remember facing the MLB clubs like that outside of season mode.  It wasn’t like I had a long winning streak going either it was only 6 games at the time I lost to the Yankees. Then again this might have been happening the last few weeks and I didn’t know it because I stopped spending on boxes I happened to get a couple players out of the 10 boxes from CvC/freebies.  Anyone else get matched up with a non player team in a prime event?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    In '17, this happened when 1)you have a lot of wins and 2)you blocked too many teams that you'd otherwise face.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Gold 6 with a little over 7400 wins and I think I’ve maybe blocked 3 or 4 people total the entire season.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think 7400 wins is considered plat level. If streaks are important to you, then plat is something you should consider. It's a considerable amount of resources though.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Weird.... while half heartedly playing a couple games manually, a line drive I made basically into centre field was called foul... and in another play I hit a grounder towards 2nd, which was scooped up and underhanded for the force except it was dropped and you could see the ball on the ground but an out was called anyway
    It's all done with mirrors
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I think 7400 wins is considered plat level. If streaks are important to you, then plat is something you should consider. It's a considerable amount of resources though.
    I have considered it but would be expensive would need at least a mountain and 1500 evo, lots of primes and Mays to level too before I could start saving.
  • spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    DFBB said:

I've got around 8400 wins at gold level and still streak 40 or more games when I do streak (few and far between) I usually just do my 6or 7 plays every hour or so