Options

2x Gold Offer Issues

Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
The last two 2x golf offers I've completed 5 offers for over 11,000 gold. As soon as I complete the offer it immediately shows up as "failed". I receive no gold, submit a ticket, and it ends up saying "reviewed-denied". Have they done something to my account? Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Lots of people... have you reset your AD ID before?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    yes I have.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    There's your answer. People said it was a way to fix the video issues so you can watch for gold longer. I warned and told everyone here that you would get banned for doing it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    LtDan95AtlBrvsLtDan95AtlBrvs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
     The other thing that happens is if you submit to many tickets in a 24 hour period they will automatically deny them and refuse to respond. It doesn’t matter how legitimate your transaction was it just gets denied and ignored.  You will get an email stating that it has been denied and that you have been flagged for potentially abusing the system. They will then threaten to block you from earning gold ever again. If you reply to their email they will not respond.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I liked the offers, I hated the administrators such as tapjoy and the previous crew who's name I can't remember. Arbitrary in their "decisions" and another layer of nonsense that makes them money but denies the payouts to the mules who make it possible - us. I relied heavily on offers in the early part of the season because I seriously struggled getting any videos at all for days, sometimes over a week at a time. But even when I was eventually paid out the majority of completed offers, I had to chase them with emails of proof to get paid most of the time. About 20% of the time however, they would deny and say I didn't download the app to my device... which really meant their system failed to record my actions properly due to intenet glitches or whatever ... assuming both sides are being honest with their claims. In late June the video supply improved enough for me that I could rely a lot less on offers for gold...which was thankfully the case because I had basically gone through most of the offers available to me anyway. Since then I only tried simple offers once in awhile, IF I hadn't seen it before.... and they still weren't paying out on time or at all. I too just received the "Failed notification and I haven't changed my Ad ID since last year. I know lots of people have good experiences with tapjoy while others have nightmares, for me they're just a PIA even when their system is working correctly and dishonest when it isnt.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Wish I would have known that before. I couldn't watch any videos for gold, which is how I get most of my gold, and resetting it worked like a charm. Is there any way to get "unblocked" by tapjoy? Contacting them is such a pain the a**.