Options

Gameplay tips

CalebsPapaCalebsPapa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So the new club versus thing, How come my players don’t ever play as well as they do in any other mode. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    ButtermakerButtermaker Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Do you Autoplay? That's when I get my top scores.
  • Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    The performance of your team will change from mode to mode. In regular/season, it's pretty easy to hit sliders/curveballs or mash fastballs for a strong double or home run. But in CvC, I find that hitting the fastballs usually yield a weak fly out or hit back to the pitcher (surprised he hasn't broken his wrist). In WOH, the sliders/curveballs are unhittable. Even in slugfest, the speed of the pitches sometimes slow or speed up ever so slightly, but enough to goof your hit. The game is rigged in the smallest of places to make winning harder so that the average player can't achieve rewards that more skilled players deserve. Then again, WOH takes it ten steps too far...
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Watch for balls. I Walked 4 straight times today. Swing late on them changeups, mkstly what they throw. And you should do better. My last match i finished 160k with high entry of 103k. My teams rated 78k platinum 2 though. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    AnomanderrakesAnomanderrakes Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My team is 71k Silver and I do horrible at CvC. I feel like it depends on how much gold you want to waste to get higher multipliers to start and how much gold you want to waste on furthering the entry. 

Personally, I don't see anything to gain for my team from cvc so I don't waste gold on it
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You able to beat woh with that team missred? I got the same stats and get stuck 5-8 or 5-9 and the one time I beat it it froze and my reward was going back to 5-1