Options

Walk-off & other events

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
This has probably been posted before, but I couldn’t find it. We just started a new club this past Friday. We had several members who contributed very little, and due to others coming to our club and dumping gloves, our club was only one level from Diamond. We were nowhere near a Diamond skilled club, but many of us were very competitive. The ones of us who switched to the new club, we were also together all of last year.

Now my question, will Walk-off, HRD, etc. be easier as a Bronze tier club? Does club level have anything to do with game play, or is it all dependent on individual team level/strength?

Thanks!
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    AnomanderrakesAnomanderrakes Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Still dependent on your level. Club level has nothing to do with the difficulty of HRD and WOH 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If you are looking for someone to take over that near Diamond club, my group would be interested. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Still dependent on your level. Club level has nothing to do with the difficulty of HRD and WOH 

Correct. Club level has nothing to do with difficulty of opponents/events. In fact, one may argue that diamond is easier than other levels as you get more free attempts in cvc.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    That all makes sense. Thanks for the info guy!  And as far as the old club goes; it was called Hugebaseballs.
    Jason 
  • Options
    AnomanderrakesAnomanderrakes Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    No problem. The more ya know, the better you will do