Options

Can’t log in on my only device.

Wickedwildcats19247Wickedwildcats19247 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Does anyone know or can anyone shed a little light on how long I should expect to wait after being told I can’t log in on my device, and it’s my only device, after emailing customer support and having already been in a discussion with one GLU rep before I’ll be able to log back in or if I should expect any help at all? It’s been over 24 Hours since I was told “an expert was going to receive my message” but I’ve heard both since then. The  I lost my original team after the iOS update and got no help. I started a new team and have gotten it surprisingly built up in a week but now I can’t log back in to my new team. This is the second time in two weeks and since no one could help the first time I’m wondering if I’ll get any help this time. 

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I had it happen in 24hrs and another time it took me a week. I think they notice faster if you spend a lot and then that stops. Then they will get ya going again pretty quick. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    It mostly depends on how busy they are. Probably with all the ugly returns of the weeknd boxes for the last couple of main events they must be drowning in open tickets. A couple of weeks ago i removed/reinstalled the game from my ipad to fix frequent crashes and the game would not allow me to log back in using my email to recovr my team. It took glu a couple of days since i opened a support ticket but they finally unlocked the account and i was back in business. So don’t freak out, they will help you !!