Options

VIP status

Crooklyn1911Crooklyn1911 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I just got VIP status. What does this mean? 

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

I just got VIP status. What does this mean? 

you're in the club. congrats!

I'm not :(
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Crooklyn1911Crooklyn1911 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m in the club? What comes with this status? Can someone point me to a link that outlines what VIP status means? 
  • Options

I’m in the club? What comes with this status? Can someone point me to a link that outlines what VIP status means? 

no such thing exists. from what I understand you need to contact Customer Support and provide your email address for the mailing list.
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Make sure you start a ticket to the VIP hotline asking to be subscribed to the newsletter and you get gifts the first Friday of every month.
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Congratulations on the VIP status. I don't know what gifts are like as I just got VIP monday, but search VIP and you can get more info here.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Congrats!!
    It means you have spent a decent amount of money in the game (probably $500~$800 this year) and are pretty active playing the game daily. Obviously active in forum (like some people claim) is not a requirement since you only have a few posts.
    It entitles you to have the VIP tag next to your team name and logo, a better customer service priority when opening support tickets, a monthly newsletter with monthly gifts (in the form of boxes or draft picks). Not sure if i'm missing anything.
    Pretty good, I think.
  • Options
    tocopan18 said:

Congrats!!
    It means you have spent a decent amount of money in the game (probably $500~$800 this year) and are pretty active playing the game daily. Obviously active in forum (like some people claim) is not a requirement since you only have a few posts.
    It entitles you to have the VIP tag next to your team name and logo, a better customer service priority when opening support tickets, a monthly newsletter with monthly gifts (in the form of boxes or draft picks). Not sure if i'm missing anything.
    Pretty good, I think.

Just joined forums Aug 24th. So how much $ have you spent in the game out of curiosity @Crooklyn1911 ?
  • Options
    Not much, probably less than $100. I guess that's why I'm not VIP yet ;)
  • Options
    sorry @nym5fan, I thought you were asking me.
    I would also like to know an approximately amount of money you have spent @Crooklyn1911, to better understand the requirements for VIP. People usually say between $500 ~ $800, but information is scarce about the exact threshold.
  • Options
    YoungBraves11YoungBraves11 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Congrats, I've spent prob close to $600, and play all the time but not VIP yet, they say it's random

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Crooklyn1911 congratulations. Just make sure to start an in game ticket with CS and have them add your email address to the VIP newsletter so that you can get the gifts. They gift VIPs the first Friday of every month but your email address has to be on file for that to happen. If you do not get a gift this Friday you can start another ticked with CS and see if they can send it to you after the fact as they have done that from time to time in the past.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022