Options

Vidoe Issues

Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Im only able to watch 1 video at a time before it freezes and restarts. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    AnomanderrakesAnomanderrakes Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    #1. Do not listen to anyone that tells you to reset your ad identifier.

#2. I count to 20 in between videos. Works most of the time.
  • Options
    Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Yeah I already reset it before I knew not to. Can no longer do gold offers.......
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I am guessing here that the videos are managed by Tapjoy as well. If that's the case GLU should ask Tapjoy to either fix the issues or risk losing their partnership with GLU. The amount of CS tickets players issue because of this can add up in overhead costs. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    The issue that I have with videos is that I can only watch 1 to 5 videos before they stop working as resets, boosts or epic moments picks. I have to restart my phone and the game to get the string of 1 to 5 videos to start again. This makes MOH a pain because I can't use boosts or video restarts to their desired effect.
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Dignans1 said:
    The issue that I have with videos is that I can only watch 1 to 5 videos before they stop working as resets, boosts or epic moments picks. I have to restart my phone and the game to get the string of 1 to 5 videos to start again. This makes MOH a pain because I can't use boosts or video restarts to their desired effect.
    Been this way for me for a few weeks now. Sent a ticket to glu to no avail. Really seems to only have a negative effect on the important restarts and moments picks for me. Not the stuff that wouldnt bother me