Options

Finally! ATG!!!!(not so humble brag!)

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Today was the sixth time I've done fan rewards and I finally landed a chase player! I was way too excited earlier, but I'm a bit more calm now. That
said, hell mother 'effin yeah! To those that suffer from bad luck, keep the faith and keep on tapping. Your time will come! #atg #mantle 😁

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nice going @DFBB. Congrats but how much is GLU paying you to tempt me?  B)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Way to go @DFBB :smiley:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Houmy said:

Nice going @DFBB. Congrats but how much is GLU paying you to tempt me?  B)

I wish he had a vs rhp, risp, or late innings boost, but man....I'm sooo happy! A buddy of mine came over and we were both doing big Mickey boxes at the same time. He was using some shakeology thing(where you watch it shake 'x' amount of times). We were suppose to alternate, with him going first. He took forever so I went a little quick and box #3 was the winner! Unfortunately, my friend had no such luck. Oh, to answer you question? GLU pays me by giving me luck during WoH!
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Good for you @DFBB. I’m so jealous. I was getting ready to score big in this fan rewards event. I had completed a few days ago a TapJoy offer for 24k gold (final fantasy xv) and requested my reward 3 days before event, only to get a response from them saying no reward because their record show that the game (final fantasy) had not been installed in my device. Utterly crap beause of course it was, using the proper mechanism tapjoy requires. So anyways, no Bench for me, no Mantle for me (i was goint to try at least 5-8 times with that gold), not enough gold to get some labor day players.
    At least i saw you got done what i wanted. Happy for you man.
  • Options
    tocopan18 said:

Good for you @DFBB. I’m so jealous. I was getting ready to score big in this fan rewards event. I had completed a few days ago a TapJoy offer for 24k gold (final fantasy xv) and requested my reward 3 days before event, only to get a response from them saying no reward because their record show that the game (final fantasy) had not been installed in my device. Utterly crap beause of course it was, using the proper mechanism tapjoy requires. So anyways, no Bench for me, no Mantle for me (i was goint to try at least 5-8 times with that gold), not enough gold to get some labor day players.
    At least i saw you got done what i wanted. Happy for you man.

Sorry man. I assume you're android? I had the same issue when I attempted a FF offer. Thanks again for the well wishes. I know it stings, but hopefully, you're get yours in time.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Congrats man, well deserved!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    look at all that Prime XP..... WOW
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @nym5fan that's one of the benefits of being silver if you have a good slugger roster. Can get anywhere from 50-100K a week depending on how much you play.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Houmy said:

@nym5fan that's one of the benefits of being silver if you have a good slugger roster. Can get anywhere from 50-100K a week depending on how much you play.

Yeah, I am silver and cycle slugfest netting 50-100k each week but am not even close to that much extra prime XP lol.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I'm so darned jealous . I went 0-24 on mantle big boxes. I want so badly
  • Options
    Dang @spicedaddy30, that's brutal. Real sorry to hear about it.
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Wonder if I trade them bench and Ryan theyll give him to me I'll trade em both for mantle
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Damn son. Next year I'll definitely play this a little differently. I hardly have enough xp for much. I need to take a class. Lol
  • Options
    Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    DFBB, nice team man! What club do you play for? 
  • Options
    @Miggy4Prez Thanks! We focus on Mon-Weds, with a big emphasis on WoH and derby. We always use the 'QL' name.
    I
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Congrats!! After I see ur post, I am always thinking about when I can have such good luck to have him. I got this month's 5 VIP mickey box and pull him from the last one. :)

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    marela520 said:
    Congrats!! After I see ur post, I am always thinking about when I can have such good luck to have him. I got this month's 5 VIP mickey box and pull him from the last one. :)
    I was really hoping to snag him too :( no such luck 
  • Options
    marela520 said:

'Grats man! So far, two guys in my club also got him from the VIP gifts!
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    There needs to be a jelly button...nice pull @marela520 !!!
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    nice pull. 31 special EVO to take him to gold tho?... that's like 5k in boxes just for one level alone. ouch. I'm still hunting for my first legend :(
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I went 0-10 on Mantle boxes today. I've been saving that stash since the game started. Sometimes this game is just cruel, when others get him for free. Argh. Them's the breaks, I guess.