Options

Late round draft picks no longer in store?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
As of yesterday I don't see the $1k late round draft picks in my store. Anyone else?
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Mine are still there, but I have 712 unopened picks so maybe that's why lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited September 2018
    They go away after you hit a certain division. If you get one from playing bonus games/woh/etc you can keep buying them after opening it for the same 1k, but once you open them all and back out of it they'll be gone again til you acquire another.
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Once you reach Gold, they don't show up in your store anymore. Presumably, that's because a low round draft pick isn't going to be able to make a Gold Roster.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah they stop showing up when you get to Gold.  I’m assuming because the lowest rated player than can still advance to gold level is 2.5 stars and the likelihood you would get those at the late round pick level isn’t very high.
  • Options
    TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    They should get rid of #1 picks too. Can't believe they're still giving them out as rewards.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Must be a certain number of wins then as I've been gold for a while and it was there up until a few days ago. Not that it's a big loss as honestly they're not even worth the trade in. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022