Options

Specials aren't as special anymore lol

SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

It's all done with mirrors

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I noticed that yesterday and was confused about it. Seems kind of stupid.
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    At least they aren't trying to claim the suggested retail price is actually $7500 but they're giving it to us at the bargain basement price of 3 installments at $5.99 each.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    For me its yet another example of the sloppy work being done there. There was the mistake with the published odds sheet on the harper box yesterday as well. As a group, players cry foul a lot over many things in this game but mostly about software glitches and the feeling of being ripped off with the boxes of late (well at least worse than usual). Of course when these issues don't get fixed or when the same kind of issues get repeated, people tend to start thinking scam.... and maybe it's just sloppy work and a lack of attention to detail. This example above and the harper box stated odds mistake are what we can see, what about all the stuff in the software we can't see, but unfortunately experience? Overall Quality Control improvements could be a key to reducing the growing discontent amongst users.

@miggyrising the installment plan is an interesting idea, maybe that with employee pricing as well ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Speaking of which I think someone left out a few zeroes in the XP amounts on this one. Now it's just getting insulting. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    And someone should also fix the code to reset the box counters as it shows I've purchased 4 of the Nola boxes. Last ones I bought were the chipper boxes (fool me 12 times story).

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Houmy said:
    And someone should also fix the code to reset the box counters as it shows I've purchased 4 of the Nola boxes. Last ones I bought were the chipper boxes (fool me 12 times story).
    Mine says 999/1000. Haven’t bought a single Nola box. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    OMG the 5000/5000/5000 XP for $50 is a f*cking joke. And it pops up CONSTANTLY.
  • Options
    I'm just mad that I can only buy two of those boxes. it's my money and I should be able to spend it the way I see fit. Right? RIGHT?

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I mean if there was an extra zero there for the XP one!??  Take my money!!
  • Options
    orangetxorangetx Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Lol they are proud of that XP