Options

First Legend of 2018

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
I got my first fan rewards from spending 30k on the weekend event. Never accomplished that before this year! Was always a fan of the old Big Red Machine! So, where does Griffey Sr. rate among other legends? The hit rating looks good, and he’s a lefty!
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch! Looks like he’s about middle of the road as far as legends go.
    Jason 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Most people like having a legend for Walk-Off Hero, and for that purpose he is more elite than meets the eye. Most legends don't have a skill that is active in WOH, but Griffey has a boost against Right Handed Pitchers, which makes him a WOH BEAST!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Most people like having a legend for Walk-Off Hero, and for that purpose he is more elite than meets the eye. Most legends don't have a skill that is active in WOH, but Griffey has a boost against Right Handed Pitchers, which makes him a WOH BEAST!
    Johnny bench late innings boost is NICE 
  • Options

Johnny bench late innings boost is NICE 

Yup, "late innings" is my favorite skill for WOH as it's one of the only skills that is always "on" during the event.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    That’s what I was wanting to hear! I regularly make it to the end of WoH, but have quite a bit to f trouble actually winning most weeks. If Griffey gets me over that hump; he’s completely worth the fan reward! Thanks guys! Now I’m looking forward to Monday!!!!
    Jason 
  • Options

That’s what I was wanting to hear! I regularly make it to the end of WoH, but have quite a bit to f trouble actually winning most weeks. If Griffey gets me over that hump; he’s completely worth the fan reward! Thanks guys! Now I’m looking forward to Monday!!!!

If 5-10 is a righty pitcher, you are in excellent shape!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Do the fan rewards ever get to be bonus players in future events?
    Jason 
  • Options

Not usually, can't remember it ever happening.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Congrats on the legend! Great first one to get.

I could be wrong, but I think one or two of the first legend fan rewards got bonuses. I seem to recall Joe Carter being one. None recently though.

If you wouldn't mind, could you (or anyone else) let me (us) know what's in the bonus tiers?
  • Options
    Thanks man!
    1st is Harrison Bader, then 35000 xp, then 35000 Prime xp, then 27000 legend xp.
    Jason 
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Probably be another lefty for woh this week 5-10 though. Probably signature Paxton
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Off the top of my head, former fan rewards prime Simmons,  prime yelich, and prime Rizzo  have been bonus players.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Few of them did in 17. Not sure about this year.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Maybe we’ll get lucky once the season is over.
    Jason