Options

Tapjoy Rewards

I completed several offers during the 2x gold weekend approximately 2 1/2 weeks ago (Aug 24) and was rejected for every single one. I sent in a request for help and was directed to reply with proof of purchase/completion. I did immediately, including screenshots and emails which clearly show the offer was completed as directed. I've yet to receive any type of response nor has any of my gold been rewarded. There were a total of 8 offers, 25,000 Gold in total which should have been transferred to my account. Does it normally take this long when waiting on a reward ticket to be checked? Is there anything Glu will do to compensate?

Comments

• Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

i Just got one of my offers from that same period credited... unfortunately they only credited it for 1x gold (even though I completed it during the 2x gold event). so yeah, it takes a long time. and Glue won't do anything, it's all through tapjoy. at least in my experience. make sure you don't have any emails from them sitting in your spam folder that you haven't seen (typically after you send pics they make you send them your username and resend screenshots).

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Sorry that happened 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

Glu utilizes tapjoy as a service. They pass that service to its end users. It’s Glu’s responsibility to make it right.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    brycem15brycem15 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

My only response is good luck. They never credited me for a 24k gold offer on final fantasy. Spent money on the app (the whole purpose of them offering gold to begin with), completed the offer and submitted proof. Claimed the advertiser said I didn’t download the game even with proof of purchase and proof from final fantasy confirming. I had indeed registered and spent money. Now they refuse to answer any emails and the offer has completely disappeared. Now if it’s a small amount of gold (under 1k), you may get it without issue. Anything over that and it seems that they have free reign to deny you for whatever reason they want and there’s nothing you can do about it.

• Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

I have best luck with games reaching a certain level. With the exception of Final Fantasy. I definitely got screwed on that one. Glad I only tried for the Citadel, not the 100k one. Still wasted a lot of time on it. The Stash invest screwed me also. Frustrating when you spend the time or money to complete rewards and then get hosed. Other games I get credit for. I probably have to prove 50% of them though.

• Options
    Wickedwildcats19247Wickedwildcats19247 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Good luck is right! I’ve completed so many offers and not only have not been rewarded but when I went back through to submit requests I accidentally submitted an offer I had previously submitted which prompted the all Wise all knowing people at TAPJOY to deny every offer I sent in afterwards even though I legitimately completed everyone of the ones I sent in, sent replies with screenshots of proof to the denial emails and now I can’t even get them to look at a request. Really frustrating! I sent a ticket in to to TSB support and they said if wasn’t resolved in 14 days to send them the Case# and proof of completion. I don’t have 25,000 worth of gold but I sure did spend money and time completing those stupid offers and even more dtuoud games. We’ll see what happens. 
  • Options
    brycem15brycem15 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @Wickedwildcats19247
    let me know how that goes.  I tried with glu once that way and they contacted tapjoy for me.  They still said it was denied and that was it.  
  • Options
    Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’ve had similar problems as well
  • Options
    rreedyrreedy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I am missing over 5k in gold, contacted Glu who pushed all responsibility to Tapjoy.  But trying to contact Tapjoy after they deny your request is impossible.  You are just sent to a FAQ page and there is no way to talk to them.  This is very sketch for a company this big to not have a real customer service department.  Although, if you need marketing or advertising help, they have lines of communication set up right on their regular webpage.  So they will take your money, set up their scam, and never pay out what they promise.  So I wouldn’t have a way to contact me if I wasn’t delivering my end of the deal.  Of course I would follow through.  And in there defense we don’t even matter, they get paid by these big gaming companies to market games not deal with our problems.  So my biggest issue is that these big gaming companies dont really care about us because we complain and complain and they still deal with Tapjoy.  They have developed a system where there isn’t anyone that has to take any responsibility.  And people keep playing despite their complaints being pushed aside.  Change won’t come unless we change and quit playing their games.  We need a voice.