Players changing star ratings?

TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
So I pulled a 4.5 star Josh Reddick from one of the legendary draft pick gifts today. But I'm positive that the last time I pulled him, he was 4 stars. Has his stars changed or can someone confirm that he was always a 4.5 stars? Do player stars even change?
Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Tenwethe there are different versions of the same players available so you could even get a 2 or 3 star of the same players or multiple versions of the same 5 star or even prime
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The way things are going you could field an entire team of the same guy... even Rizzo and Sandoval have pitching versions lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @Houmy
    I know that there are different versions of a certain player, but I'm talking about a regular 4* Reddick (not from any special box) to a regular 4.5* Reddick. It's not like let's say Sandoval who is a 2star, prime, specialty 5star, and RP all at once. I'm sure there are specialty Reddick's out there, but has any player naturally changed stars (without the influence of any special box or anything).
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Tenwethe yes the same regular players could be offered with different star ratings. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I have had the 4.5* version twice already.  First time was in June I think.