Pickem collections - Slugfest missing

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I didn't pay too much attention to this before but I could have sworn we have a pickem collection for Slugfest events. Now I see one for walkoff, prime events and two for bonus games. What happened to slugfest?
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    They removed it until its patched.  It will be back
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

They removed it until its patched.  It will be back

Thanks. I guess I must have missed the notification.

• ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @JakeFromStFarm’s right, they changed it for Thursday event but it’s still not working, I contacted CS and they are aware of the problem apparently
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

Wish they would add the Slugfest one back already as that is basically my bread & water. I collected the last piece of all 4 collections today but as I don't invest in POTM & POTW picks the Prime & Bonus event ones are useless to me.

• miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    It's been gone for several months now. I completed both Bonus Game Pick ems before the All-Star break. 

And, they both count. Comes in handy when I get a POTW draw. A few weeks back, they had a special bonus for Prime Simmons or Max 355 Ozuna. I can't remember which one. It was 50k per homer or something obscene. I had the POTW scoring at 15k per RBI. A few times, I hit 4 homers in a game with my super bonus guy, which totaled 339k bonus points after the multiplier, and got 6 RBI from the POTW, which totaled 152k bonus points after the multiplier. 

Getting almost 500k in one game sure made me not want to play the next week when I didn't have any bonus players. 200 points per game with no bonus to multiply.