Finally Glu!

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
Glu did something right with these gifts making up for the messup. I am very happy with these gifts and the schedule for them. However I received two POTM boxes today when they said only 1 so I am not sure if this is right. 

Comments

• cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I now received a 3rd gift. Got Jose Ramirez with my first gift and then Greinke twice
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @cmorr23 did you win #freestufffriday today by any chance? That was for 2 POM boxes and 25K Prime XP.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    @cmorr23 did you win #freestufffriday today by any chance? That was for 2 POM boxes and 25K Prime XP.
    No I didn’t. It was the exact same gift each time. I quit out of the game and came back and the gift came back. I messaged customer care just in case. Don’t want to get in any trouble with them
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm gonna try that... login and out and see if pennies come from heaven lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I got two gifts Soto and Sale, kinda nice to get Soto for two weeks of WoH and Sale will be my 3rd starter after the boost dies off
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Prime XP x2 lame
    2nd one was regular xp.... so definitely pennies lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @cmorr23 you did the right thing by starting a ticket about it so that you can be covered in case they think some suspicious activity is going on with your account.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me. 2 x boxes and also messaged customer care. JUST to be safe.
    Houmy said:
    @cmorr23 you did the right thing by starting a ticket about it so that you can be covered in case they think some suspicious activity is going on with your account.
    I’ve seen other people post about it happening before and then starting a ticket so I wanted to be safe and did so. I also posted this so I could check to see if other people had the same thing happen. Good to know it wasn’t just me
    I was connected with an Expert and was told it was a Glu error and that it shouldn't have happened. No mention of anything to be done about it, so I am assuming that if you got 2 or more boxes it just might be your lucky day, but those who didn't, too bad so sad ;)
    My buddy bought the 2x potm boxes last week and got Grienke and Sale. He got the double gift today and got...... Grienke and Sale :smiley:
  • BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I got one box today. No luck for me. 
    I was connected with an Expert and was told it was a Glu error and that it shouldn't have happened. No mention of anything to be done about it, so I am assuming that if you got 2 or more boxes it just might be your lucky day, but those who didn't, too bad so sad ;)
    I’m really hoping nothing happens and I get to keep both of them
    Glu did something right with these gifts making up for the messup. I am very happy with these gifts and the schedule for them. However I received two POTM boxes today when they said only 1 so I am not sure if this is right. 
    Yea, i only got one box also. Most in my club did get 2. Do you have to open the first before second one comes? Or you lose the first one?
    I’m not sure if you HAVE to open them first but I did. I opened my first then closed out and was doing something then went back in and i received a second
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The first gift today only had 7500 cash instead of 75000 cash. They sent out a second gift with the correct cash amount. 
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Is there a schedule released? 
    Is there a schedule?
    I got sale and Soto.  I’ll take it!!! 
    Got sale and Soto. 
    Don’t have Twitter, what’s schedule look like?
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I had the same issue, but I saw somewhere (not Twitter) that they announced 2x potm and 150k cash...may have been in a ticket I started. Looking now, but I’m sure all of us are safe, everyone I know got 2, a few got 3. 
  • reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
  • jhambombsquadjhambombsquad Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    cmorr23 said:
    I now received a 3rd gift. Got Jose Ramirez with my first gift and then Greinke twice
    I got 2...was scared to open! Figured it's a jailing trap lol