Free gift POTW box vanishing to many, many guys

2Next

Comments

• deshaldyldeshaldyl Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I am not getting the POTM gift box too! Restarted app, played a game and watched a free gold video - still not in the store. Could it be that currently there is a POTW mystery box in the store and is what's causing the conflict?
    HRS4YESHUA
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m updated too but got nothing on this end
    I am not getting the POTM gift box too! Restarted app, played a game and watched a free gold video - still not in the store. Could it be that currently there is a POTW mystery box in the store and is what's causing the conflict?
    HRS4YESHUA
    HRS4YESHUA
    HRS4YESHUA
    HRS4YESHUA
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m updated too but got nothing on this end
    HRS4YESHUA