Options

VIP Question

BryantMVP18BryantMVP18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Hello, I'm new to these forums. 

Sorry,  I know there are other threads opened regarding this topic, but I had a specific question that I didn't see an answer for.  

I've heard there are many criterias that factor into VIP status, but how important is it to be active in these forums? Also does that include global chat? Lastly, I've heard the more you spend in a short amount of time helps, is there any truth to that?

The reason I ask, is I play the game all the time daily and have spent well over the speculated amount needed, but have never used these forums or chatted in Global Chat, followed on Twitter, etc. So thought maybe that was the primary reason. 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    No one knows those criterias sadly, but it's pretty much a combination of everything, so stay active and you might get your call one day!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    As far as the forums go, it can be a contributing factor, but it is not mandated. There are many VIP's in my club that don't even know these forums exist. Just keep doing what you're doing, it sounds like you are well on your way. Best of luck!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

As far as the forums go, it can be a contributing factor, but it is not mandated. There are many VIP's in my club that don't even know these forums exist. Just keep doing what you're doing, it sounds like you are well on your way. Best of luck!

I'd agree. Almost half of my club is VIP and none of them frequent the forums.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    DFBB said:

I'd agree. Almost half of my club is VIP and none of them frequent the forums.
    None of the VIP in my club ever came here, but they did spend close to 5K each, so I guess it's kinda understandable why they got it­ :D
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    BryantMVP18BryantMVP18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yeah, I would be pretty upset if I didn't get VIP after spending that much. 
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    5K, Holy MF!!!!!
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Just got vip!!! Not sure how or why, but thanks glu!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Nice job.  Hoping for a call soon