Options

Who else is Chasing Carew??

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Even though I've already mentally prepared myself to be disappointed, I'm still hyped about chasing Carew! I think the world of him and he's exactly what most of us need. I really hope the fan rewards isn't an RP. Ugh, that would give me some hesitation, but I think I'd chase regardless. Anyone else excited about the highest 'hit' rated batter in the game who also doubles as a lefty??? :)
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    jarttjartt Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    already bought 9 boxes and got nothing. couldn’t resist that hit with the right handed skill too
  • Options
    jartt said:

already bought 9 boxes and got nothing. couldn’t resist that hit with the right handed skill too

jartt said:

Dang...I've always wondered what it would be like to spend outside of Fan reward hours....In all seriousness though, sorry to hear man. Such a bummer. I've had my share of disappointment too. I've yet to hit on anything where I paid for a box. Free gifts have been kind, but I need a legend hit!
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I'm already stacked at 2B with AllStar Baez and a skilled Scooter but as a Twins fan, I have to admit I thought about spending the dough. I think I'll wait for a Kirby Puckett Legend instead (if that ever happens).
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Dang...I've always wondered what it would be like to spend outside of Fan reward hours....In all seriousness though, sorry to hear man. Such a bummer. I've had my share of disappointment too. I've yet to hit on anything where I paid for a box. Free gifts have been kind, but I need a legend hit!
    yeah i wish you luck though, it just seemed like you could never lose a walk off hero again with him haha
  • Options

I'm already stacked at 2B with AllStar Baez and a skilled Scooter but as a Twins fan, I have to admit I thought about spending the dough. I think I'll wait for a Kirby Puckett Legend instead (if that ever happens).

I have legend Chucky and Prime Altuve...I'm hoping that after this weekend, Altuve will take a seat on the bench! :)
  • Options
    jartt said:

DFBB said:

jartt said:

jartt said:

yeah i wish you luck though, it just seemed like you could never lose a walk off hero again with him haha

I've been fortunate with WoH, but I'm thinking that the Carew would definitely save me some stress. lol
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    I've been fortunate with WoH, but I'm thinking that the Carew would definitely save me some stress. lol
    let me know if you have any luck, i’m curious what his max stats are at gold or silver!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dfbb why oh why do you tempt me so? Trying to save some gold for ATG Mantle :(
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @DFBB if double gold is on this weekend for offers imma buy about 10 more lol. i know i still won’t get him but it’s way too tempting and i got 60k legend for him
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Ahhh, went 0 for 15 on Carew boxes and I'm super bummed. Picked up the 30k bonus Legend Brooks Robinson, but didn't really need a 3rd baseman since I already had Prime Arenado and Robinson is a righty with a special skill in Prime events so no help in WOH. Very depressing.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Ahhh, went 0 for 15 on Carew boxes and I'm super bummed. Picked up the 30k bonus Legend Brooks Robinson, but didn't really need a 3rd baseman since I already had Prime Arenado and Robinson is a righty with a special skill in Prime events so no help in WOH. Very depressing.
    seems like everyone is striking out on him... even with 2% odds some of us should’ve gotten him
  • Options
    bambam294bambam294 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    dang I wish someone would pull him...I don't need 3rd base but sure would love Carew so I'm tempted...gonna cool my heels and root for those that are gonna take the plunge
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    @dfbb why oh why do you tempt me so? Trying to save some gold for ATG Mantle :(

• Options
    @LonzoBallin I think I'm going to wait till Monday. I don't need Brooks either and this way, I can level up my stadium.
  • Options
    If fan reward is someone who helps with WOH like say Will the Thrill then I’m in otherwise I’ll pout and stay on sidelines ...I need WOH help ....
  • Options
    If fan reward is someone who helps with WOH like say Will the Thrill then I’m in otherwise I’ll pout and hope for the best for the rest of ya
  • Options
    Ugh. Cold feet.... :(
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    DFBB said:

Ugh. Cold feet.... :(

Do it, do it!!!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    ...you won’t be sorry!!
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I'm with @Houmy also waiting. a ATG catcher like Piazza or pudge were to emerge I'd have to go after them . Catchers are hard to come by good ones. And I've got ole chipper Jones scouting the left side of the diamond for me already