Excessive Pop-up Offers

MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
I swear I get the Multi-Pack Offer every single time I change the menu. I opened a ticket and they said they are just offers, but this is definitely a bug or someone is a huge jerk.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Yeah, it's only the past few days that pop up offers have been constant. I can't even begin to tell you how often I've been seeing this one...

Proud TSB VIP!
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Same here, One time offer could be taken off since I receive that every minute or so
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    And I don't get a single one.... for a couple of weeks or more.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

And I don't get a single one.... for a couple of weeks or more.

Consider yourself lucky. It is always the worthless offer listed above.
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I'm getting it at least every 4 minutes. Every time I navigate from one area to the next.
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Yup having the same problem and contacted customer support and waiting for a response 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It's popping up so often that I've clicked on it over a dozen times because it pops up just as I'm about to tap on something else.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve cancelled it at least 50 times in the last day and bought it once just to try and make it go away. 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    The real question here...how could y'all be passing up great one time offers like that?
  • ArmpitastrosArmpitastros Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

I’ve cancelled it at least 50 times in the last day and bought it once just to try and make it go away. 

And now you know why they do it. BTW, did it work or are you still seeing the ad?
    I've stopped playing the game until the pop ups are fixed.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Would be nice if these pop ups chilled a bit. I keep accidentally clicking and then having to stop it from spending $100. Thankfully google has a verification pop up that I can cancel.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    They say "one time only", but they come about 20 times a day. I wanted cheap $5 pop up offers for gold, not 3 star draft picks. 

GLU, send more cheap gold offers! Stop sending $5 #1 draft offers. We want gold, not draft picks.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    i dont mind it... cuz i bitched before about never getting pop ups now they are there if i ever need one neber know
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It's even worst today during Slugfest. I get them between each and every round so pretty much 10 popups in 5 minutes. GLU should really do something about this as now it is beyond reasonable. I have my google account set to require a password before purchase but those that don't could unintentionally checkout multiple times as the popup comes up as soon as you are trying to click on a slugger and results in you clicking on the purchase box instead.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Just eliminate the pop ups and give decent deals.  Isn’t that what the deals tab is for??? Come on this is getting ridiculous!!! After every game, round, everything!!!  
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yup, it is happening way too frequently. I took screen shot of 5 offers within 3 minutes of game play for 20% off a mountain of gold. I have probably canceled a purchase of a mountain of gold 15 times in the past hour because it pops up as you are clicking on something in the game and registers as an attempt to purchase. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    Again, I’ve stopped playing until the $4.99 offer for draft picks that I’ll never buy stop popping up between every game, round or navigation through screens.  I buy $100 gold packs, not #1 draft picks.
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    It’s the 79.99 all day to day...
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I also got offered the 79,99$ offer all day, Glu wanted more money yesterday
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My personal favorite is the awful 4.99 for a few firsts, a #1 and 100 gold for 5 bucks lol.
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    One thing I noticed was that some of the offers included no pops as part of the prize. Am guessing we will have to pay to get rid of pop ups.

Most of the pop ups have little value to anyone who had built their roster. I don’t need to buy 10 1st round picks
    One thing I noticed was that some of the offers included no pops as part of the prize. Am guessing we will have to pay to get rid of pop ups.

Most of the pop ups have little value to anyone who had built their roster.

Most of the pop ups have little value to anyone who had built their roster.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I got 4 withing 1:45 seconds. 5 if you count the one I got right after I stopped the recording. It’s getting ridiculous 
    I got 4 withing 1:45 seconds. 5 if you count the one I got right after I stopped the recording. This is getting ridiculous 
    I got 4 withing 1:45 seconds. 5 if you count the one I got right after I stopped the recording. This is getting ridiculous 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Yeah Ive been getting those almost every time I switch a screen. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Yeah Ive been getting those almost every time I switch a screen.