Customer care is awful

conceptconcept Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
 due to recent app crashing I had to reinstall. Tried logging in and my password doesn't work. Tried resetting doesn't work. Open a customer care case explaining in detail I just need my password reset and the answer I get is we "relaxed" the settings for logging in and to try again. Obviously they didn't read what I wrote. Worst part is it has been 2 days and no response. Everywhere I post or contact I get crickets. Literally disgusting service. Especially for a "VIP" just disgraceful

Comments

• conceptconcept Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Follow up. Only place to get a response is here on forums
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you're really a VIP, you should have access to the VIP Newsletter. Responding to that will lead to faster responses.

And with the issues at hand we only have about 30 agents attending to thousands of tickets. These things take time.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @concept as @blueleopard suggested emailing the VIP team gets you faster results as you are skipping the middle man so to say. CS has to contact the developers on your behalf and wait for them to get back with a response before getting back to you while the newsletter team are either on the dev team or have instant access to them. In my case it has always been faster but I always go through CS first myself and contact the newsletter team as a last resort as I am sure they have other responsibilities already. On the matter of password reset not working that happened to me a while back after I had to reinstall and I had to try and reset the password a couple of times before it worked so give that a try if you'd like.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @concept these things do take time. There have been known issues recently, and while frustrating for sure, as mentioned above, they have thousands of folks to get to and though it’s not right, I’m sure some of them are trying to cheat the system, so they really need to look a little deeper into issues to ensure all is well. Be patient, they will get to you, I’m sorry you’ve had to wait so long, but they’ll get it right...they always do 
  • extremesharks5334extremesharks5334 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I don’t buy the these things take time. They clearly are making and taking money from us. They should at minimum be contacting people. It is 4 days. They continue to market new events vs focusing on getting customers taken care of. 
    I don’t buy the these things take time. They clearly are making and taking money from us. They should at minimum be contacting people. It is 4 days. They continue to market new 
    I don’t buy the these things take time. They clearly are making and taking money from us. They should at minimum be contacting people. It is 4 days. They continue to market new 
  • WamBamKablamWamBamKablam Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How do you even reset your password after you’re connected? Customer care set me with a temp password that allowed me to retrieve my team but now there is no option to change the password for security purposes...
    How do you even reset your password after you’re connected? Customer care set me up with a temporary password which allowed me to retrieve my account, which is great. 

Now, I don’t see an option to change my password for security purposes. Any ideas?
    How do you even reset your password after you’re connected? Customer care set me up with a temporary password which allowed me to retrieve my account, which is great. 

Now, I don’t see an option to change my password for security purposes. Any ideas?
  • cubbies11111cubbies11111 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I like how someone from Tap answers this forum right away but when it comes to them answering my messages I get a response days later and doesn’t even answer my question. 
  • GermanRSNGermanRSN Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Customer care is a total joke. No VIP service at all. I'm still waiting for my VIP gifts this month. I also purchased more than 30k of gold nur didn't get the reward for it. And right now the amount of gold spent in fan tier rewards reset despite having spent. That is not something a trustfull company should do their business.
  • John0210John0210 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    They handled my issues exactly how i would expect a business to. Just took a little bit

• screwstonetexasscrewstonetexas Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Usually takes them a couple days to respond but they have always responded, was friendly and fixed every problem I've had. Not sure why they get so negativity. Way better than most apps customer service that I've dealt with.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @screwstonetexas can you please give me the contact info you have.  Customer service department I contact is about as helpful as a cold sore.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • sworkman3sworkman3 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    concept said:
     due to recent app crashing I had to reinstall. Tried logging in and my password doesn't work. Tried resetting doesn't work. Open a customer care case explaining in detail I just need my password reset and the answer I get is we "relaxed" the settings for logging in and to try again. Obviously they didn't read what I wrote. Worst part is it has been 2 days and no response. Everywhere I post or contact I get crickets. Literally disgusting service. Especially for a "VIP" just disgraceful
    I'm having the same problem.  I turned in a ticket to CS Friday , no response since then I have sent several more and an email. Still nothing. 36hrs and counting. Terrible customer service.