Options

Prime Draft Pick Question

theradsoxtheradsox Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I’m new to the board but I have a question.  Since the odds to get a 5 Star in the number one draft pick and odds to get a prime player in the prime draft pick are the same how is it possible that I’ve gotten several 5 stars in about 20 less pick #1 pick purchases compared to the ZERO I have all of the prime picks I have purchased/received. The only prime players I have were on the prime only picks we got last month. Just curious. 

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Glu math
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Seriously though I question many of the odds. Honestly, I have no clue!
  • Options
    theradsoxtheradsox Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It’s baffling really. I’ve opened probably close to 50 prime picks to receive nothing. The game hates me I suppose.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    theradsox said:

I’m new to the board but I have a question.  Since the odds to get a 5 Star in the number one draft pick and odds to get a prime player in the prime draft pick are the same how is it possible that I’ve gotten several 5 stars in about 20 less pick #1 pick purchases compared to the ZERO I have all of the prime picks I have purchased/received. The only prime players I have were on the prime only picks we got last month. Just curious. 

Odds of a prime pick are 1:40; odds for a five star are 3:40. Results can vary and be extreme, but that's what you can expect. Your results represent a relatively small sample size and isn't out of the ordinary.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I generally get the worst possible player on the #1 draft picks, and prime picks.
  • Options
    Bronxbomber23Bronxbomber23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I just pulled my first prime that I have gotten from a prime draft pick and.....Clay Bucholz.  I’m not sure how they pick some of these prime players.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    well i gotten prime correa and arrenado in a span of 24 hours lol
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They must be giving them away. RISP Posey here.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They must be giving them away. RISP Posey here.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks i see and i am literally the weakest team in my club. I'm in glu purgatory...
  • Options
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks I see. I am easily one of the 2 or 3 weakest teams in my club. I think I am stuck in Glu purgatory...
  • Options
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks I see. I am easily one of the 2 or 3 weakest teams in my club. I think I am in glu purgatory...
  • Options
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks i see and i am literally the weakest team in my club. I'm in glu purgatory...
  • Options
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks I see. I am easily one of the 2 or 3 weakest teams in my club. I think I am stuck in Glu purgatory...
  • Options
    I have opened around 40 prime picks and gotten nada. The only prime players i have is Ellsbury from the prime only pick they sent us last month, and Prime Mookie from the Mookie boxes they sent us at around the same time. I just have zero luck with thise prime picks. I also have 60 #1 picks that are no good to me except as potential xp. My team is too good for any of those #1 picks to make the roster but not nearly as good as about 85% of the folks I see. I am easily one of the 2 or 3 weakest teams in my club. I think I am in glu purgatory...