Options

How to win WOH??

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
can someone help me out with a strategy? My maxed out POTM Ramirez can’t beat Zach Britton in the last level of round 4. I was stuck here all last week as well

Comments

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Rambling thoughts time. This is mostly what I do and besides 5.9-5.10 it works well.

Try to hit the OF gaps. Don't swing at curves/sliders til you have two strikes on you, and once you get there try to foul them off. Never tap your screen after a line drive, if an infielder catches it your runners will take off most of the time. Don't ever count on a sac fly to win you a round, they won't go home. I've always had more success going opposite field, but that might just be a me problem. Order your hitters by 'hit' stat and handedness, take advantage of gettin lefties on righties.  It's not super important but if you're deciding between two hitters and they're somewhat even go with the best matchup (Ramirez makes that a bit easier).

Also, try to avoid Edwin diaz. He's allergic to fastballs.

There are probably better tips out there, but I get to 5.9 5-10 times every Monday doing mostly that. Hope that helps.

Edit: didn't see the duplicate thread, sorry for bumping this =X