Options

WOH Breaking Point

gludoesntcaregludoesntcare Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I am seeing today that some of you cycled WOH and said it was easier. For me it has continued the nonstop curves from rd 10. I get 1-2 fastballs and only sliders from there on out. We all know that being down 5 runs and no men on base is impossible to win if you only get 2 fastballs. I wrote to CS again but nothing comes of it. I said I was deleting the app the other day but I can never pull the trigger. I actually asked CS if I can voluntarily have my team jailed lol. That would stop me from playing for good. My blood pressure would thank me for it. 

Comments

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    You are not alone. I stopped cycling slugfest to try out WOH. Got to Miller 8 times. Babe Ruth boost maxed at 339 and couldn’t get it done. For me he threw a lot of outside and inside. He did throw some fastballs but not many. And yes curves. Personally, I believe the game already chooses who will cycle and who will not. Its been 3 long weeks since I cycled last. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My problem with Miller was that when I hit the fastball, it was often right at fielders. Before if I hit a fastball it was at least a single. Not today.  Left me feeling like I had a chance but I wasted it. 
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It took me a few times with Mantle, but I actually hit 2 curves lol it was a miracle type of day!  
  • Options
    ChiefHagChiefHag Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was stuck on 5.9 multiple times but once i got past 5.9 beat miller first time through with Potm Turner. Mostly fastballs was shocked. Picked up yelich nola.