Options

Rough run of luck!

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
Has anyone else had as bad of luck as I have for about the last month???? I haven’t had a weekend bonus players for weeks, or any good picks out of a box for that matter! I have spent more real money in the last several weeks than I ever have, and it’s seems I’ve been punished for that? Maybe I’m just chasing the proverbial dragon. Maybe it’s time for a new hobby. Sorry all; just had to get that off my chest!
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    You are not alone. I havent pulled a bonus player in a long time either. From using gold or gifts. Think we have a bigger club roster than the club of player with luck. Would be nice of Glu let some of us switch to the good luck club a little more often...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I spent 12k one weekend chasing a bonus player, all in an attempt to win 1500.  I learned my lesson and haven’t bought a weekend rip off box since.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    1-28 last weekend on missred and shortlife combined. 1-29 the week before. This week i went 0-7 then a free kimbrel showed up! Makes no sense how they are dished out. They should auction them off in waves for gold. That way guys who spend it, get them. If anything is left for the tight wads, so be it. But gets old so fast paying for something you dont get. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Been at least a month for me. 0-26 this weekend when it comes to actually usable players (360 Max or Prime). 

I got a few Prime Draft Picks out of boxes that turned into 3.5 star players. Mostly XP though. 

Going on just over a month of extremely cold streaks with boxes. 1-25, 0-30. That sort of thing. 

I did end up getting Prime Kimbrel from the Moments but only after spending 2000 Gold for additional picks and burning through 136 Epic Coins. Only did it because it's been that long since I've actually obtained a player worth keeping on my roster. 

Had a buddy say he got jailed tonight after going through a rough month of box pulls. About two weeks ago, his cold streak appeared over when he picked up Cain and Stanton. Then he pulled Posey last weekend. He barely played at all this week except on Wednesday to gain resources to level up his Primes. Today, he logged on to find out he was unable to access his club chat. 

I told him it was a sign from above that it's time to hang it up on this game and move on to something else. If someone is willing to go through nearly two months of being frozen out of club events by Glu's clearly manipulated bonus boxes without hanging it up only to get jailed for finally pulling a good player or two, then it's time for him to move on. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    1-24 this weekend.  Happens.
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Happens a lot!
    Jason 
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I have not gotten a usable player in a month. I used to cycled walk-off about 5 times in a row, but that's dead now.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’m in a diamond club and won MVP in 7 of our 8 rounds of CvC. So that is 28 ice boxes. I pulled Escobar 4 times, and then at 11pm on Sunday I pulled Odor. So 5 of 28 was a "good” hit rate, but it was only two players, and one arrived too late to do anything.  Also, all of my Ice Box players were pulled on Sunday, which strikes me as a little too convenient.