CvC matchup timer

redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
The matchup timer for CvC is currently showing 1 day and 43ish minutes right now.  All these matchups on the schedule I wonder if it’s a display bug or something screwed up.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have no clue how to approach this. Do I play all my entries or save some for tomorrow 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Well it’s supposed to end if it was normal in an hour I wonder if they realize they screwed it up lol.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Well it is still going past the hour. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It has not ended.... I score a good round and it will probably go in the toilet.
    It's all done with mirrors
    Yeah it’s borked I saw the timer continue too.  Funny imo because they added two extra matchups and if this timer is allowed to run unchecked 5 of them won’t happen.
  • jewyorkyankeesjewyorkyankees Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Glu sent another incomplete shit inside the system
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    This is pretty bad. Wouldn’t be surprised if people start losing their jobs at this point. What should be intermediate programming continues to be botched. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • mitchdavenport3mitchdavenport3 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hopefully this gets corrected soon. Take screenshots if you were owed rewards after the hour was up.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    They fixed it finally
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    It’s fixed now I feel for clubs who were winning at 5:00 and weren’t when it was caught.
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    my team is over 80k and I don't understand why I can put up numbers in these. I had no chance even with the glitch