iPhone XS Max Notch in the game

ScottySTL1ScottySTL1 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
It seems that the current version of Tap Baseball has not been optimized to work on the new display of the iPhone XS Max.  
The "notch" gets in hte way at the top of the screen.  Basically it blocks the score and some other important data.  Please release an update to the app soon so this is fixed!  Thanks
-Scotty

Comments

• RusteeNutzRusteeNutz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same problem here on 2 different IPhone XS
  • BuccanRayBuccanRay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Yeah it’s pretty annoying, specially during this walkoff event. Also the “watch a video” link doesn’t work about 90% of the time and I’ve only had that issue on this phone.
    I got this response from support, nothing worked though.  I replied back but have not heard anything yet.  I would like to be able to uninstall and reinstall, but with the limits Glu puts on reinstalling, that option is not available.  Maybe some of this will help you.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing.

Please try the following steps in an initial effort to resolve the problem:

• Make sure there's enough free memory space for the game's caching purposes (at least 2-3 GB).

• Make sure the device has a good internet connection (Wi-Fi recommended).

• Close all apps running in the background including the game. After that, turn off your device for a minute before turning it on and see if that fixes the problem. 

• You can also try reinstalling the game. Please make sure that your account is linked to either Google Play or Facebook before you try to reinstall the game.

If you have further troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us again!

Lol that’s B.S it’s a firmware issue and they’re being lazy about fixing it smh.
    Got this back from Glu today

Hi RusteeNutz,

Thanks for writing back to us. I understand that the app does not fit correctly on the screen of iPhone X devices.

Unfortunately, when we release games we can't ensure compatibility with every single device, there are just too many and software is constantly changing. We will forward your information to our team for consideration. 

If we can help with anything else, feel free to contact us again.

• cyfadcyfad Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Tried all of the troubleshooting steps above. Sent a message and got a slightly different response:

"Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the game display on your iPhone XS and I appreciate your effort in reinstalling the game for resolution.

Please be advised that almost all games are not yet optimized for the iPhone XS Max. An update should be released to address this concern although there is no exact time on when this update would be released. 

I have also forwarded your message to the development team for review. In the meantime, if you have other in-game queries, please let us know.

Thank you and have a great day."

What I did discover is the TSB 2017 display works just fine on my IPhone XS. I don’t have the max so I can’t speak to that.
    TSB 17 looks perfectly fine on the Max too
    New update seems to have fixed the display