Options

25mill and 125mill club tiers on 9/27?!

murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
So who thought that raising tier 5 from 2.5mill to 25 million was a good idea?  Typo?  125 million for Tier 6?!  Unattainable.

Comments

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Man I’ve played since event started. Slow day at work. I got pow plus bought a couple boxes and got an additional bonus player.  But running low on games but have scored 8 mill so far.  25 As a club will happen but I’m not sure 125.  We are gonna try.  But as always major problem is since gold is hard to come by unless u constantly open wallet scores will be tough to achieve consistently.  Just my thoughts.  
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    And as a diamond team that 2500 legend xp doesn’t do anything really, prime picks worthless without prime xp too.  But that’s my negative side of the thought process but I like trying to achieve the tiers.  Not much motivation in the game.  Gold is not available like the costs of boxes are priced at.  Money money money.  It’s why I went diamond to get the gold for playing like an insane person.
  • Options
    Miggy4PrezMiggy4Prez Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Exactly. 25 million and 125 million are definitely attainable, but 125 million reward is NOTHING compared to what it should be. Hell, it would be cheaper to go buy Legend XP and a couple of prime picks...
  • Options
    huminbirdhuminbird Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    For a good club that likes to play, but is only top 250, the 25 million isn't obtainable. We used to max progress rewards of tier 6 at 2.5 million and the rewards weren't great, but we could use them. Now, we played for one hour and got to 500k, then everyone quit playing because we knew we would never hit 25 million. Really bad when a bunch of active players quit at noon because there's nothing more to achieve. We could only burn gold and resources trying, but couldn't get there. Weekend event with 3 days is different, but one day events not possible. If only the top 20 clubs in all of Glu can obtain the tier what's the use? 
    ..Hum
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Yea.   Screw them