Freezing slo-mo pitcher/batter bug...

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
It seems since updating my iPhone to iOS 12 (3 days ago) there has been a persistent freeze problem. It randomly freezes on player pages (can’t scroll to see full team or swap players) & in game pitcher stop motion, ball released, ball disappears, swing out of sync or not at all. It’s a universal problem that comes and goes without notice. I’ve force quit, soft and hard reboots of phone and nothing seems to work. Wrote 2 tickets already with response, "sending to developers” and everyone sorry for inconvenience. So, thought I’d post and see if others are being afflicted by this issue  Thx for any feedback and or tips from y’all. 

Comments

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is this happening on WiFi or cellular connection?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    WiFi with strong reliable connection
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It's been on my 3 android devices since game release in March - 2 wifi and 1 data connection. Originally ocurred only in slugfest but after the July updates, spread to woh and then cvc as well.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Happening to me too. The fix for this during beta was to erase my iMessages. That's not working now though. 
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Do you all think the developers work solely on TSB, or are they also developers for the other Glu games? 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Hard to say, but it would help explain the distracted and sloppy work being produced.... or not.....
    It's all done with mirrors