Options

When hackers don't even try to hide...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
The optimist in me thinks that they're trying to help GLU. Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
     :(  :(
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Wow, that's bold!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That's a sorry hacker if I've ever seen one. 11th place in season? SMH.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yeah I think it's more about showing Glu that they can do it, bragging... and a catch me if you can kinda thing
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    wow
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Likely this act was perpetrated by a kid in middle school.  
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Looks like hackers in both those clubs...
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Honestly its kind of honerable. Its no secret anyone thats dealt with cs knows what it feels like to be laughed at, suckered, the opposite feeling of the customer is always right, ect. And glu has stopped masking cash grabs and absolute scamming for example.. alkbplayera possible can get you 5% of possible points or buy weekely lottery boxes and have a small chance of the players needed to get the other 95 % of points needed to matter at all. Xp, prime xp, babe ruth evo, comming soon latino black and japanese xp and evo required to get a bat and glovem if you dont have 25000 bat and glove evo pts then your guy has to hand ball it. Luclily for 1000 gold you get a box with 25 xp ,50 xp, a lolipop, bronze 1.5 star crying joey cora, 1 star orioles garth brooks, 2 star micheal vick (dion sanders was real so cant have that so vick not only maintains the status quo by giving the user nothing for his money but also allows for a audio clipnof who let the dogs out) oh. 100 dollars, 8 gold and 150 bat glove evo, 1000 bat glove evo and 10000 cat love evo which isntgood for anything unlessbyou love cats.

POINT BEING, MAYBE THOSE HACKERS HELPED SOME POOR GUYS SAVE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BY OPENING THEIR EYES TO WHAT GLUS GREED AND DISRESPECT FOR ANY OF US HAS LED HACKERS TO RESORT TO. BECAUSE WHO WOULD CLICK PURCHASE YES TO COMPETE WITH GUYS THAT SPEND NOTHING YOU CANT BEAT. GLU YOU RUINED OUR GAME BY CAUSING KIDS THAT ARE BETTER CODE WRITERS TO HATE YOU AND THE GAME. GOLF CLASH 4 LIFE
  • Options
    mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I see the game guardian a lot and have reported it multiple times.  Not sure if this is some sort of broadcast hack or paid service you can get or what but it's total BS.