Options

UNDERACHIEVERS CLUB - Check it out!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Well this is the account that is doing 300m rounds in CvsC. I made it my goal to find out because he is in my event bracket and most likely will screw my entire club tomorrow with 30min left in the event. I dont understand why they cant spot this stuff, its so obvious. The entire club  is aware of it yet they nothing is done about it till after the fact. Which means they can win cvsc, main events, and restart and doing it again.  Very simple, jail the entire club. Its the same club from Thursdays cvsc matchs.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's a new account. The one from Thursday had a record of 3-0, was likely jailed, but they just made a new account. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Yeap you cant stop it. Jail the entire club that there in. If they jail the account they just make a new one and add it into the club. They all still collect  rewards and the hacked account gets jailed again. Such  BS.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I really hope better anti hacking measures are taken soon. I may be in the minority, but tsb '18 has been an absolute blasts because hackers have been fairly limited. However, lately, things have taken a drastic turn for the worse. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It is crazy at how slow GLU responds to these things.  It is going to result in one of 2 things:

1) Encourages honest teams to start cheating because it’s the only way they can compete.

2) Frustrates people so they ask for refunds from iTunes or Gplay.

Either way Glu is the big loser.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Happy to say that the club has been jailed and removed from our current weekend event bracket. Their scores cannot be removed from the cvsc rankings cause the matches are over but hopefully no one else has to play them anymore this weekend. Someone disagreed with my comment on this post so I can assume that they were part of the club that was cheating. Hahaha, you can't deny when your teammates put up up 1b points in a round and your pretend like you had no idea they were cheating. Glad GLU was able to resolve this matter overnight and jail the account that participated in it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    There's been an inordinately large amount of rampant cheating recently that has gone largely unchecked. Unfortunately, I think GLU might be a little late to the party in stamping it out. On my club, all 20 of us have removed our payment information from our Play accounts to prevent accidental purchases or drunken lapses in judgment. 

It just doesn't make any sense for anyone to spend actual money on a rigged game full of cheaters. To some extent, we've accepted GLU's rigging of the game to con people into spending more and more resources for marginal gains. If we don't like that aspect of the game, we should just move on to something else. 

For my club, the "bridge too far" aspect that fully stopped spending has been the cheating. Last weekend, we played 4 straight CvC rounds against the #1 and #2 teams in the bracket. We were #4 prior to the first matchup. Notwithstanding the absolute BS that has us playing the same two teams back to back to back to back while other top 5 teams are playing much lower teams, we watched the #1 and #2 teams blatantly cheating throughout the entire matchup. 

We took screenshots of their cheating. It was so blatant that anyone could easily identify what they were doing. We submitted our issues to CS through traditional channels and through VIP channels. Nothing at all was done about it. At one point, we counted 27 different teams that scored points for our opponent in one matchup. We documented the times when the new teams dropped in and when they dropped out. We took screenshots of everything. 

The first time, we lost to the #1 team by less than 100,000 points. Our 20 players against their top 20 scorers resulted in us winning by more than 500,000. GLU did absolutely nothing about it. They claimed they performed an investigation and informed the development team. No one really believes that happens though. 

At that point, we called a team meeting. And, we agreed we wouldn't use any more club resources to chase victories. Why would we? We're not going to cheat just to win a video game. And, GLU clearly doesn't care that others do. So, we would be foolish to spend real money. 

Now, if they wanted our club to go back to spending money on boosts and things, they would need to come up with some sort of massive restitution for failing to address the issue earlier when we were getting screwed by cheaters.