VIP event

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
These numbers are absolutely insane. These are individuals. How is this even possible in a day and a half. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    $$$$$$$$$
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What I hate about the VIP events is that they are really only good for the top 30. Wish it was like cvc where all VIP’s got a little something, even if you finish 12,000th
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    The first guys name keeps changing, which is odd. I am number 19. If you look at their team strengths, they aren’t very high. So one thinks hackers. He has seriously had three name changes. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That name though. LMAO
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nice going btw @snowy24
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Yes @snowy24 good job. I'm not even ranked lol. The top guy team is only 55k strength so he must just have bonus players. Idk just does seem right.
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Also this is random but I haven't seen the anarchy club lately. They used to always place in c vs c but haven't seen them in awhile. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They merged with another club. Not sure which one but they changed names after the merge. Spartanarchy I think. I could be wrong tho.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That’s it @dkarski87. Mostly Spartans and anarchy, but a little from a couple of other clubs too. I think someone from dreamteam was involved too
  • miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I don't know that this guy couldn't have scored those points legitimately. He would've had to have spent a couple hundred dollars on gold to go after a bunch of boxes through which he picked up at least 3 of the super bonus guys. 

Based on his profile, I would guess he pulled the super bonus reliever and slotted him as RP1 or RP2. He then surrounded that bonus guy with a scrub pitching staff. His lineup would actually have to be fairly decent to maintain a silver level strength where it is considering how horrible his starters are and how none of them are leveled up. 

If he did all of that, he could easily be scoring 500k points per game with 320-360k coming from the reliever alone. 2 billion points would still be a couple thousand games. So he would have to have dropped another couple hundred on gold just to get the energy necessary. 

Since it's club point and not prime points, it's theoretically possible. It would require probably a minimum of $500+ to accomplish. But, it's not necessarily indicative of someone who is cheating. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    🤞🏼 A lil naive, don’t ya think? Anything is possible, but let’s stop trying to be Stephen Hawking and call a spade a spade...
  • buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    At least his players are not on Bronze Level 80? 
  • miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @fahhq2 All I'm saying is I pulled Wade Davis from the gift box this evening. I didn't open it until 11pm. By 1110pm, I had scored over 3M points with him using my free 6 games and 1 gold energy refresh. 

He would've needed to double my point output and play extremely fast for extended periods considering he'd probably need to play about 4000 games. 

It's extremely unlikely he did it without cheating. But, it's not the most impossible thing we've seen this weekend .