Options

New VIP with a few questions

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
As the title states, I am new to the VIP community. I have already signed up, and have confirmation that I’m subscribed to the news letter. When does it come out usually, and I assume you get it via email? Also, I have seen VIP’s before discussing special xp deals/boxes. Are those found in your regular deal boxes, or are they under the VIP tab? What other perks should I expect, other than of course the much improved customer service?
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    edited October 2018
    You get newslater via email. All VIP deals are under mystery box tab. I usually get response from CS in one or two days which is really faster than when I was nothing. You  can also attend VIP event. It will cost you a lot but a little in return. Anyway Glu doesn't provide many features for VIP. I hope they enhance this part in 2019.
  • Options
    So, any chance that the VIP status from 18 will carry a vet to 19, or do you have to start the whole process again?
    Jason 
  • Options
    And I did participate in the VIP weekend event. I say participate because I didn’t come close to competing!!!!
    Jason 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Radarlove1976 VIP status has grandfathered from previous versions so it should do so into 19 as well. The newsletter and VIP gifts are sent out the first Friday of every month so this Friday should be it. For the past two months though they've sent the gifts on Thursdays and the newsletter on Friday/Saturday. Congrats.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022