Options

New vip

braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I recently got vip a couple days ago and immediately emailed customer support about vip newsletter but couldnt create a new ticket to do so since I already had an open ticket.. So I just typed it in that ticket but I haven't heard anything in three days.. Does anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Way to go on getting VIP! I myself keep working on trying not sure what else to do! 
  • Options
    marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Way to go on getting VIP! I myself keep working on trying not sure what else to do! 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    @marc8282 Have you spent over $818?  Based on experience that seems to be the ONLY way to get VIP, and it appears even that bar may have been raised.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    So dose anyone know how to close a previously opened ticket before I became vip
  • Options
    So dose anyone know how to close a previously opened ticket before I became vip
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I got vip too last week, as far as spending over 800 dollars I can say with certainty that is false, I’m around 2-300 and got it. I accidentally leveled up to platinum so I just stuck with my team and played mostly off freebies and leveled up my team. But I am always playing the game, on forums etc. I suspect since the season is coming to a close they will give out more vip’s to get people to spend more money next year. 
  • Options
    I got vip too last week, as far as spending over 800 dollars I can say with certainty that is false, I’m around 2-300 and got it. I accidentally leveled up to platinum so I just stuck with my team and played mostly off freebies and leveled up my team. But I am always playing the game, on forums etc. I suspect since the season is coming to a close they will give out more vip’s to get people to spend more money next year. 
  • Options
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I had same issue with getting added due to a CS rep not closing a ticket already completed! I sent emails to all headquarters and other social media outlets but someone finally came and replied and took a week or 2 to get added. Hope you have better time than I did getting added. Congrats on the VIP!
  • Options
    gvelazquezgvelazquez Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hopefully, it is more like that than trying to add a value to it.. I've been clocking some serious points and hours to place very high up on all the different challenges. I hope to make VIP myself