• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'd say the Mets, but....
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Since it is an even year, the Giants are going to win... :wink:
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well the fool that I am I picked last week to finally cut my cable and none of my friends are into baseball (heathens I know) so getting all the post season games in will be a challenge.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @houmy check out Hulu live tv or DirectTV Now. Streaming live TV for much cheaper than cable. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    @nym5fan I may do that for a month to get through the post season. Cut the cable as between Hulu, Netflix, YouTube Red & Prime I just don't watch TV.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    SIDE RANT (not GLU related): And of course when I say "cut the cable" it means that I still have basic cable (non-HD, no sports or anything worthwhile) as they force it on you if you want unlimited internet. You guys are mad at GLU for the in app purchases? Try cutting your cable and tell me how you feel after THAT. :#:s:'(:(

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

@houmy

We cut the cable entirely two years ago. Not a moment of regret. We use SlingTV for the sports channels. $25/month instead of over $100/month.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I found Hulu Live frustrating for live sports when I had it, YouTube tv was ok, along with PlayStation Vue.  I went back to cable because at least for me was able to get a rate similar to having internet and live tv separate along with a phone since I moved recently into an area that my wireless provider doesn’t have their network in.
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @houmy look at reddit MLB streams. you should be able to stream any game you want to watch for free. Might need to search a bit to find the best quality stream, but better than paying $100 a month for cable you don't watch. 
  • Options
    @midnightmarauder thanks for the tip buddy. I'll look into it.

• Options
    @Houmy no prob. If you have any tips for getting unjailed from something a clubmate did you can return the favor. LOL. 
  • Options
    @midnightmarauder that bites. It is unfair to jail everyone based on one member. When I first started with TSB17 I didn't know anything about anything and didn't even join a club the 1st two weeks as I didn't know that was required to get event rewards and after that I joined random clubs. GLU should consider that new players are mostly clueless to all the cheating and wouldn't know it's going on so it's unfair to hold them responsible if it cannot be proven that they participated in it.

• Options
    @Houmy yeah it sucks, they won't even tell me what it's for. Only thing they seem certain of is that they won't tell me why. And that it's irreversible. I'm on iOS which to my knowledge you can't even hack/cheat on... so much time legitimately building this team. ugh.